My first trip I experienced a tsunami. Now we are in the path of TS Don. We may be leaving Houston early to avoid the storm .. But I doubt it, may be staying longer if flight is cancelled though! I’ll keep you posted.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.